Rules and Regulations of on-line appointment scheduling system in City Clinic
1. The owner and administrator of the system is City Clinic Sp. z o.o located in Warsaw, ul. Popularna 62A,, registered under the number KRS 0000325982,
2. The purpose of the system is to enable the patients to schedule and manage their appointments in City Clinic. The appointments can be scheduled and cancelled via on-line system
3.The login to the system is equivalent to acceptance of the following rules and regulations, and it amounts to the agreement for personal data processing by the owner of the system and the agreement for electronic communication with the patient by any channel (email, sms, telephone calls)
4. The disclosure of own contact details is voluntary, but for the use of on line system the data has to be given by patient mandatory
5. Each person disclosing his or her data has the right to inspect and correct the stored data at any time.
Access and use of the system
1. Individuals over 16 years are entitled to use the system. The appointments for patients under 16 years can be made by their parents or legal guardians.
2. Patients below 18 years are requested to arrive in the clinic together with their legal guardian.
3. Without required personal data disclosure and here given Rules and Regulations acceptance the usage of the system is not possible
4. The patients whose service fees are covered by insurance companies co-operate with City Clinic are obliged to make an appointments and authorise according to their insurers internal rules. The authorisation should be done the way, and early enough to confirm their right to cost coverage.
5. Properly scheduled appointment is confirmed by the appointment details summary displayed in the system and needs patients to acceptance to be recorded in City Clinic central planer.
Conformation, cancelation and re- scheduling appointments
1. The day before the patients gets SMS reminder of the appointment. The patient is requested to confirm by re-sending an sms to the system on the same day. In case of no confirmation is sent by the patient the appointments are cancelled automatically without notification.
2. The lack of sms reminder sent on the day before does not mean the appointment was cancelled.
3.Any changes in the appointment schedule are communicated on the phone by City Clinic employee .
4.In any case the scheduled appointment can by cancelled by the patient himself or his/her legal guardian. The cancelation should be done in the system or directly by the phone, however not later than 3 hours before the schedule.
5. In case of patients absence without prior appointment cancelation City Clinic has the right to charge the patient with 50% of booked services fee.
Complaints and remarks
1.To share complaints and remarks concerning system functioning may please call +48 22 863 90 69, or + 790 267 888 within City Clinic opening hours, or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Warsaw , 12.07.2016